July 2016 Recap

Thursday, July 31, 2014
Summer's here and it is awful! I barely have the energy to read, but at least I had some good reads to get me through this month. Dani and I are both feeling rather lazy here at the end, so enjoy our combined recap:




Reviews Posted:

Traitor's Blade by Sebastien de Castell (Greatcoats #1)
Two Minute Review: I Work at A Public Library by Gina Sheridan
Book Tour: The Queen's Exiles by Barbara Kyle (Thornleigh #6)
Book Tour: The Sweet Spot by Stephanie Evanovich
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
Review Take Two: The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
Madame Tussaud's Apprentice by Kathleen Benner Duble
Book Tour: The Sea Garden by Deborah Lawrence


Fun Stuff:
Top Ten Authors I Own the Most Books From
Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.