Looking Forward: 2015

Thursday, January 1, 2015
January, to be specific! I have a few posts coming up that should be pretty awesome. I've had some good books lately and that's always awesome when you're in a blogging swing.



Cress by Marissa Meyer!
I have a review for this already written and that's how I KNOW it's going to be a fun post. I had such a great time reading this that I can almost forget how long it will be until we get Winter!

I also have an upcoming Q&A with author Elaine Neil Orr!

Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd.
Yes, I am back. I swore I was going to be done with this series and yet here I am, sucked back in.

Fortune's Pawn by Rachel Aaron
The first in a new favorite series! I am making way through book one right now and already I can tell this is going to be a new favorite. If you like great characters, sci fi, space, fighting.... JUST READ IT.  I will probably review this later in the month but get to this three book series!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.