September Wrap Up

Friday, September 30, 2016
You guys are just fucking with me now, right? There is no earthly way it can be October.

I'm going to level with you, friends. This is the most embarrassing write-up I've ever done. I did not post on this blog for 30 days. There is no reason. My health, physical and mental, is fine. I spent two weekends preserving the summer fruits with my family and a day chilling by the gravina with Meg and Ellis, but there is literally not one excuse for the other 27 days. I promise to do better in October.

Books Read: 13

Notable Favorites:
Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
As I Descended by Robin Talley ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Purchase of the Month:

Gimme those Crooked Kingdom tears
TwitPic of the Month: 

Me, Ellis, and Meg!!!
So since it literally couldn't be worse than mine, tell me about you September friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.