Blog Watch Wednesday!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Jaws, done in Charles Shulz' Peanuts artwork. That whole sentence is just made of win.

Awful dates, twitterized. Check this websites tales of dating horror in 140 characters

Del Rey editor Mike Braff posted an interesting piece rant over genre fiction versus mainstream fiction.

Warren Buffett lays it out like it should be. Nonbook related, just awesome.

A new study reveals how people really feel about spoilers.

The Harry Potter novels according to Narcissa Malfoy.


Did you know, in the U.S. alone, there was  $27.9 BILLION in book related net sales revenue? And that that statistic has been decreasing the last three years?

Reviews I've posted:

Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley

3 comments:

  1. So I have to go check out all these links. Let me start by saying, I LOVE JAWS! That was an awesome cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of links -- the twitterverse has been falling all over themselves Buffet piece. I can't wait to peruse the opening/closing lines pieces -- I have very strong feelings about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jaws one was my favorite, Libby. I heart Peanuts.

    Audra: I didn't agree with all their choices, but I really liked the interactive aspect to it.

    Lion: Thanks! Appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.