Added This Week & Blog News

Friday, November 1, 2013
November is my favorite month! Not only is it my birthday, but also snow and Thanksgiving and fireplaces and hot tea... yeah. I love winter. At least until January --- but still! Yay November. And speaking of my birthday, I won't be around from the 1-6th. 

Why? 

Because my lovely and wonderful boyfriend is taking me to Disneyland on a trip that also includes his best friend and one of mine! I haven't been to Disneyland in about ten years, so I am pretty excited to both go on a little trip with some of my favorite people and to ride some fun rides.


Also, My family got me a kayak. They are made of fantastic.


So. Anyway. If anyone needs me (unlikely though it is) tweet me, email me, smoke signal me, etc. etc. Otherwise, this domain is Danielle's until I come back to reclaim it.

That said, I have a pretty huge haul. I haven't done one for a few weeks AND I have lovely, amazing friends who sent me birthday books.

First up -- birthday books!


Small Damages by Beth Kephart -- gifted from Bekka of Pretty Deadly Reviews
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas -- gifted from Christina of Christina Reads YA
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell -- also from Christina
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas -- gifted from Kara of Great Imaginations
Swimming at Night by Lucy Clarke -- also from Kara


Sent books -- tours, friends, generosity



Marco Impossible by Hannah Moskowitz -- kindly sent from Christina of Reader of Fictions
All the Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry -- donated by awesome blogger Rachel from Hello, Chelly.
Boneshaker/Dreadnought by Cherie Priest -- another example of Christina's generosity
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys -- another from Christina at Reader of Fictions
NOS4A2 by Joe Hill -- from TLC Book Tours
The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney -- won from author via Twitter




Sekret by Lindsay Smith -- thanks to MacMillan
The Boleyn Bride by Brandy Purdy -- thanks to Historical Fiction Virtual Book Tours
The Sowing by K. Makansi -- from TLC Book Tours
A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron -- sent from the lovely Ashleigh of the YA Kitten
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira -- thanks MacMillan
Copperhead by Tina Connolly -- thanks to the folks at Tor!




Plus One by Elizabeth Fama -- thanks MacMillan
The Supreme Macaroni Company by Adriana Trigiani -- from TLC Book Tours
Just One Year by Gayle Forman -- bought
UnWholly by Neal Shusterman -- bought
The Republic of Thieves by Scott Lynch -- bought

and finally, because they came all the way from the UK and I love their covers:


The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman -- bought
The Wild Girl by Kate Forsyth -- bought


So, yeah -- all in all, I think I have been pretty blessed these last few weeks. Friends, publishers, my wallet -- I thank you all!

3 comments:

  1. Fangirl, Just One Year, Out of the Easy, A Spark Unseen, Small Damages, and All the Truth That's In Me are just fantastic! I hope you enjoy all your books and here's wishing you a very happy birthday, Jessie!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. One, Happy Birthday!!!!!! Two, I love kyaking. The hubby and I are talking about buying a kayak as well. :) Three, Have a great time on your trip! Four, I will never feel bad about buying books again, I know those were gifts but WOW, the sheer number of them is astounding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. iParrot Post is a global read and reporting news platform that enable users to post their account of events witnessed, worthy local and International news. iParrot Post is a breaking news portal.iParrot Post exists to provide independent news and information to the masses, comprised of news feeds from around the world. We enable our users and subscribers to submit local News that they see as important. It is also a portal to allow users and subscribers to comment and contribute to the News events of the day.
    Worldwide News UK
    English UK News
    Local UK News
    UK Political News
    English British Sports News
    Business UK News
    Breaking UK News
    Technology UK News

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.