My New Arrivals, Bookish-Wise

Monday, November 25, 2013
I haven't posted one in a while, so I have some ARCs, some physical book buys, and some new ebooks to round out both my real and e-book shelves.


Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder -- Glass #1 -- bought because it was only $1.49!
Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler -- bought because it was only $3.07!!
She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick -- sent from the lovely people at MacMillan.
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce -- Fairytale Retellings #1 -- bought because COVER.
The Rook by Daniel O'Malley -- The Checquy Files #1 -- bought because WEIRD AWESOMEness.




 See? THAT COVER. I just.. it's perfect. Whoever decided to change it needs to be fired because NO.




Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke -- Between #1 -- bought because cover and mixed reviews intrigued me.
Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein -- bought because Blythe loved it and it sounds fantastic.
Friday Never Leaving by Vikki Wakefield --bought because Aussie YA. 'Nuff said.
Champion by Marie Lu -- Legend #3 -- bought because IT'S ALL OVER AFTER THIS.
Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger -- Finishing School #2 -- bought because Sophronia is my spirit animal.




What Angels Fear by C.S. Harris -- Sebastian St. Cyr #1 -- bought because Renae loves it and that means it has major potential.
Forever by Maggie Stefvater -- Wolves of Mercy Falls #3 -- bought because I've had the first two for years, waiting to have the third in paperback before I read them.
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater -- bought because COVER. I admit I owned this on Nook, but I needed a physical copy.


Rebel Heart by Moira Young -- Dustlands #2 -- bought once in paperback so I can start the first.
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken -- The Darkest Minds #2 -- bought because I loved the first (though I will need a reread -- it's all bit foggy a year after reading.)
American Pacifica by Anna North -- bought because amazing premise.

E-books!




World After by Susan Ee -- Penryn and the End of Days #2 -- bought because OMG FINALLY OUT. Also, the I got the pre-order for Kindle at just $2.99 a month or so ago.





Night of Cake and Puppets by Laini Taylor -- Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2.5 -- bought because without a full-length Daughter novel in 2013, I was facing some serious Taylor-withdrawal.



Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner -- The Queen's Thief #2 -- bought because this has been recommended to me so many times I lost count. I had the first but I hear the second is better so I bought it for when I finished The Thief.

So that's it for me! I like what I got; a lot of YA, but I have wanted most of them for forever. Or they were pretty. Or on sale. Whatever. BOOKS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.