Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
I'm trying to reduce my TBR, not add to it. But I'm still a book blogger and more, I'm still me, so here are the top ten books I've recently added to the TBR even if I totally didn't mean to.
1. Duke of Midnight by Elisabeth Hoyt - A commenter said, "the hero is basically Georgian Batman" and the book was magically already in my Amazon cart???
2 - 3. The Heiress and The Husband Hunt by Linsay Sands - The sequels to my new favorite book? Yes please!
4. Written in Red by Anne Bishop - When I asked the Twitters for ideas on new UF series, I got two answers. The Hollows, which my girlfriend has had on my TBR for ages, and The Others.
5. Last Will and Testament by Dahlia Adler - I mean, we did do a cover reveal for the sequel. And I loved Under the Lights.
6. The Crown by Kiera Cass - Why fight it? We all know I'm going to read it. And the next. And the next.
7. I'm with Cupid by Anna Staniszewski - I'm not a huge MG reader, but I liked the author's Dirt Diaries and thought this had a pretty cute premise.
8. Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky - Oh my god, have we all read this synopsis? I'm dying. And I mean, so are The Ruperts. (Hate the cover, though.)
9. Shifting Shadows by Patricia Briggs - I go back and forth on whether or not I like short story collections like these, but my library got a copy so soon it will be mine.
10. Risuko by David Kulder - Cover good. Fire bad. Brain primitive.
So that's where I'm at this fine January, with 10 more books on my TBR and not a one removed. Oops. What about you, readers? Anything here sound good? Anything else I should be adding?