Dani & Jessie's April Recap

Saturday, April 30, 2016


So for me, April was a pretty good month.  I didn't read as much this month as in March, but I am still pretty happy with my reading month. I had a great run of books that wowed me and have now been prepping myself (mentally, financially bookishly) for BEA in just a few weeks. It's getting to the point where I am so excited I'm making myself anxious!

Books Read: 25

Notable Favorites:
The Providence of Fire by Brian Staveley (Chronicle of the Unhewn Throne #2)
The Last Mortal Bond by Brian Staveley (Chronicle of the Unhewn Throne #3)
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Choksi
The Year We Turned Forty by Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke
The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie

Reviews Posted:
March & April DNFs
Book Tour Review: The Dark Lady's Mask by Mary Sharratt
The Year We Turned Forty by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Choksi
Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima
Two Minute Review: Burning by Danielle Rollins
Gena/Finn by Hannah Moskowitz & Kat Helgeson
Rare Objects by Kathleen Tessaro
Two Minute Review: The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins
Masks and Shadows by Stephanie Burgis
Book Tour Review: Death Sits Down to Dinner by Tessa Arlen
Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly


Top Ten Tuesdays:
Top Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh


Bookstagram of the Month:



And that is it for me!





She didn't read much you guys. 25 books. I can't even.

(❤️‍)

I hate to be repetitive, but this month was all BEA planning all the time. I did try to do a readathon for Bookish Bingo, but I really only 2/5 of my goal. What I DID do was publish 12 mini reviews for you all. And buy a skirt.

Books Read: 9

Notable Favorites: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
Written in Red by Anne Bishop
Rat Queens, Vol. 3: Demons by Kurtis J. Wiebe



Purchase of the Month: 

HAMILTOME


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.