Top Ten Tuesday is all thanks to Broke and the Bookish!
This week is all about that ever-growing TBR life. I have been much better about not adding EVERY. SINGLE. book that sounds awesome (that way lies madness and a TBR of 3000+) lately, so this list is pretty much full of recently- heard MUST HAVEs for me.
1. Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa BashardoustYou had me at "feminist retelling of Snow White."
A follow-up to Shadows on the Moon, one of my all-time favorite novels. I hit "add to TBR" so fast.
3. The Library of Fates by Aditi Khorana
You try to tell me that cover doesn't make you even the tiniest bit curious.
4. The Crown's Fate by Evelyne Skye (The Crown's Game #2)Objectively, I know the first was not exactly a great book. And, yet, somehow, here I am eager and waiting for book two to publish/hit edelweiss.
5. Arrows of the Queen by Mercedes Lackey (Valdermar: Arrows of the Queen #1)I've read more than a few Lackey novels in my day, but somehow her most popular series has escaped me. Until now. Ish. (Probably 2017, lbr here.)
6. Daughter of a Thousand Years by Amalia CarosellaTimeslip story about Erik the Red's daughter in 1000s and tied together with a modern 2016 plotline? SIGN ME UP.
This one is still rather a long way in the offing, but I became 100% excitement the moment it was announced.
9. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. DaoAnother new angle in Snow White mythos, but with a focus on the Evil Queen and Asian folklore and mythology. Sounds fucking amazing, does it not?
10. The Comfort Zone by Sally Throne
There are literally zero details about this but I loved The Hating Game enough to reaction-add any and all of this author's projects.