Top Ten Tuesday is all thanks to The Broke and the Bookish! This lovely header is thanks to APR's own Dani.
1. Laini Taylor -- thank you BEA16! I was a useless mess but I am super happy I got to meet her.
2. Leigh Bardugo -- at a blogger meet up, I got to discuss the awesomeness of our shared name and my hometown while drinking.
3. Marissa Meyer -- at the same blogger meet up, Marissa Meyer dropped by my table with Bekka and just chilled for a while. She's so nice!
4. Lauren Beukes - at BEA14, I was at the last of her signing line so I got to chat with her a little about her books.
5. Ryan Graudin -- BEA14 - another signing line so this was a quick meet but she made me very curious about her books.
6. Jay Kristoff - BEA16, again! He was easy to spot at least.
7. Sabaa Tahir -- this was a flyby as I was the SUPER LAST in her Torch line but very friendly and sad she ran out of books for everyone else.
8. Sharon Cameron -- one of my fellow Lady Knights had a meetup with this author in our hotel bar and we all hung out and drank... until jet lag claimed us.
9. Caleb Roehrig -- super funny and friendly at the Leigh/Marissa meet up!
10. Eoin Colfer -- he trolled me and Morgan and I am still not recovered.