Added This Week!

Thursday, July 7, 2011
Short little post about the irresistibles I've happened along since the last time I went book shopping (5 days? 6 days? Who cares?)

First up:




Third in the Faeriewalker series by Jenna Black, this looks good. I'm excited to read it -- whenever that is.






The final tale (so far) of Tibby, Carmen, Bridget and Lena. I've read and loved these characters for six years so it will hard to say goodbye to them.









I actually won this just yesterday morning on goodreads.com. I do not know too much about it, but I love the cover and am intrigued. I believe it is a historical fantasyish novel. 










This is another goodreads firstreads I won a while ago but it finally showed up at my house. I am understandably excited. I love me some YA dystopian novels.




I HAVEN'T BOUGHT THIS YET BUT I AM JUST SO EXCITED THAT IT IS OUT!


If you've not read the preceding three in this series (Soulless, Changeless, Blameless) I HIGHLY suggest you do. Thoroughly hilarious, a steampunk (more properly teapunk?) novel with vampires, werewolves and a kickass heroine? YES PLEASE.

3 comments:

  1. I won a free book on goodreads too, but haven't had a chance to read it yet. Really need to. Isn't book shopping the best? Oh. I love it. LOVE IT. How big is the TBR pile now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I just gave you an award on my blog. Don't know if you do these or not but I hope a few of my followers stop by here either way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh - - well over 1,100! Truly impossible. The bought-and-waiting stack is at about 120. I need to control myself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.