Blog Watch Wednesday - Harry Potter edition!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

As the world knows, the titan known as Harry Potter enters its final stages of film this week. Many people around the world, including me, have grown up reading Harry and thus feel like a part of their childhood is ending. In honor of how much time (13 years), books (7), movies (8) went into this colossus of publishing, here are the best links about Harry that I've come across lately.

The cast describes working on Harry Potter with one word. (YouTube -- I love Rupert Grint!)


Josh Horowitz tries to teach the English cast how to talk like an American. (MTV After Hours)


How Harry saved reading. (Wall Street Journal)




And we can't go out without the fabulous, hilarious Potter Puppet Pals and the Mysterious Ticking Noise. (YouTube)




Stay connected to Harry with this site's creative ideas. (MLive)


Alyssa Rosenberg tries to explain why it is so hard to say goodbye to this boy wizard. (The Atlantic)


In a personal note, over at Books Ahoy!, I won the ENTIRE Iron Fey series, one I've wanted to read for aaages.


I'm currently working on my review for Heartless by Gail Carriger. I'm aiming to post it later today! Enjoy your Wednesday everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like someone has a lot of books to read! Enjoy! I don't watch the Potter movies - but all my friends do and all my nieces and nephews. I LOVE the books though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truest statement about my life I've heard, Libby :D

    I clearly love the books more, but I couldn't resist the films. Jason Isaacs maaay have had a bit to do with it as well ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.