Recap: August

Monday, August 31, 2015
So... August was a big month around here. I got married, I finally got to meet my coblogger and friends of many many years.. so yeah,  I think we can call it the best month of 2015. Dani's book haul post from my wedding has more pics so catch that in the 'Fun Stuff' links.

For all that we had going on, we didn't do too badly. My reading habits suffered a little bit, but we had a good mix of reviews and posts already planned just for that reason. If you missed any of them, click the links!


Picture of the Month:






Reviews Posted:
Two Minute Reviews: To All the Books I Forgot to Review on Summer Vacation
A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz
Discussion Review: Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George
Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
The Major's Faux Fiancee by Erica Ridley (The Dukes of War #4)
The Wanderers by Paula Brandon (The Veiled Isles #3)
Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
The Uninvited by Cat Winters
Rook by Daniel O'Malley (Untitled #1)
Backlist Review: Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Lumière by Jaqueline Garlick 
DNF Review: My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal


Fun Stuff:
Dani's (Wedding) Book Haul
Book Blast: Enchantress of Paris by Marci Jefferson
Top Ten Fairytales I've Read 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.