Top Ten Fairytales I've Read

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I love a good fairytale -- from the originals to the retellings (like Cinder) to the mashups (Cruel Beauty) to the fantasy verions (500 Kingdoms Series). I've been a fan all my life and they seem to be coming into a bit of popularity in the YA genre. Here are my favorites, both YA and not.




Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth




Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge






Cinder/Scarlet/Cress by Marissa Meyer





Kill Me Softly/Tear Me Apart by Sarah Cross




Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott



Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine



The Black Swan by Mercedes Lackey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.