Update!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Hey all! I know I've promised multiple reviews, and have super-seriously slacked off on commenting on all your brilliant reviews/posts but I've had a naaasty stomach flu since Thursday. If I didn't have to work (bastards!) I'd work on and post my reviews for The City of Ember by Jeanne Duprau, The People of Sparks by Jeanne Duprau, Glass Houses & Dead Girls' Dance & Midnight Alley all three by Rachel Caine.

So, after work expect at least one of those up and I'll try to get around to everyone's blogs that I have so sadl neglected.

In the meantime, look what showed up in my mailbox!


Thanks, goodreads! I can't wait to dive into this after I finish my Morganville Vampire craze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.