Danielle's TBR Tag!

Friday, November 28, 2014
My lovely coblogger, who went ahead an tagged LITERALLY EVERYONE LEFT, has tagged me for the SotWB TBR Tag...game...thing? Sorry, we're a clueless lot, but thank you Jessie for tagging me and thanks to everyone else who's participated.



THE RULES:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their website.
2. Post the award’s logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions you have been asked.
4. Nominate ten other bloggers and ask them ten other questions.


1. What is your ultimate ship, your #1 "this is my OTP!"-level ship? I'm not a superhardcore shipper, but I do keep a tag of cannon, (Lex/Driggs, Nyx/Ignifex,) and...less than cannon, (Rincewind/Twoflower,) ships I'm invested in. That said?

Locke/Jean. All day. Every day. Twice on Sundays. I will captain this ship to the ends of the earth.


2. If you could change the ending to any one book, what would it be and why? The HP epilogue. There is literally nothing good about it. The only books I've ever resorted to writing fanfic to fix. Albus Severus, my ass.


3. Is there a book that everyone hates and you love? Not really? I liked the Luxe series, but I know they're dreck. Same with the Sookie books. I guess the closest is No One Needs to Know, which I gave 4.5 stars, and the average on GR is only 3.3


4. Which book does the blogosphere go crazy for and you just don't understand? Anything John Green. I can't stand the man as a person and I despised TFIOS. I know I'm in the minority, but I don't get it.


5. What is the worst book you have ever read? THE WORST. Why? Worst quality? Modelland. Absolutely no hesitation. It's beyond terrible, but the only book I've ever found with no redeeming value is After Dead: What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse At least Modelland made for a fun review.


6. Your top three recommendations for someone who "doesn't read YA." Neil Gaiman's Stardust, Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and Leila Sales' This Song Will Save Your Life. Then tell me YA is poorly written, childish, and unimportant.


7. What if there was only one book-to-movie production in 2015. You get to decide which book -- so which one do you pick? Mistborn. I wants it. I needs it. The precious.


8. Would you rather have a new Harry Potter series about Harry in his later years or a a Marauders-era book series? Does the new Harry book fix THE GODAWFUL EPILOGUE?!?!

I pick the Marauders, but let's be honest. I'll read the phone book if Jo tells me there's a Harry Potter clue hidden in it somewhere. 


9. How do you pick your next read? Dartboard?

I keep my list and I try to go mostly in release/purchase order. I do jump around a bit if I get a book I've been dying for, or if a mood strikes, but right now I'm working on early December ARCs


10. What book have you owned the longest that is still unread on your shelf? I think it's Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, which I've had since Thanksgiving 2008. IT'S SO DAUNTING.

I'm not going to tag anyone, as I think everyone's already played. If you haven't, or want to again, feel free to answer Jess' questions here or on your blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.