Books! Books!! Books!!!

Saturday, October 10, 2015
Guys, I am running out of titles for my haul posts. I am not clever and there are too many books out there. So please excuse my terrible title and let's just focus on all the pretties I was sent (thank you Bekka, Bloomsbury, and Prometheus Books!), and all the others I bought myself.


Sent/Given:




Rebel, Bully, Geek, Pariah by Erin Jade Lange
Simon Thorn and the Wolf's Den by Aimee Carter




Earth Flight by Janet Edwards



The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey


Bought:






Burial Rites by Hannah Kent





Maid of Deception by Jennifer McGowan
The Weight of Feathers by Anna McLemore
Dany with baby Drogo!!


Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms by George R. R. Martin
The Illustrated Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling and Jim Kay






The Anatomy of Curiosity by Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton, Brenna Yovanoff



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.