Top Ten Series To Finish in 2017

Tuesday, April 4, 2017


Top Ten Tuesday is all thanks to The Broke and the Bookish! This lovely header is thanks to APR's own Dani.





1. N.K. Jemisin's Inheritance trilogy
Read: The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, The Broken Kingdoms
To Read: The Kingdom of the Gods




2. Sebastien de Castell's Greatcoats series
Read: Traitor's Blade, Knight's Shadow, Saint's Blood
To Read: Tyrant's Throne




3. The Memoirs of Lady Trent series by Marie Brennan
Read: A Natural History of Dragons, The Tropic of Serpents, The Voyage of the Basilisk, In the Labyrinth of Drakes
To Read: Within the Sanctuary of Wings




 
4. The Great Library series by Rachel Caine
Read: Ink and Bone, Paper and Fire
To Read: Ash and Quill




5. The Codex Alera series by Jim Butcher
Read: Furies of Calderon, Academ's Fury, Cursor's Fury
To Read: Captain's Fury, Princeps' Fury, First Lord's Fury


 


6. Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness
Read: The Knife of Never Letting Go, The Ask and the Answer
To Read: Monsters of Men



7. The Illuminae series by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
Read: Illuminae, Gemina
To Read: Untitled

 


8. The Girl at Midnight series by Melissa Grey
Read: The Girl at Midnight, The Shadow Hour
To Read: The Savage Dawn
 


9. The Spiritwalker trilogy by Kate Elliott
Read: Cold Magic, Cold Fire
To Read: Cold Steel



10. The Blythewood serieis by Carole Goodman
Read: Bythewood, Ravencliffe
To Read: Hawthorn




10 comments:

  1. I've owned and been so intrigued by Blythewood forever! I really should prioritize it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely what drew me to the books, too! They're pretty fun gothic reads, though, so it worked out :)

      Delete
  2. I still need to read Illuminae! And I got Blythewood recently, I love the sound of it. Always a worthy goal to finish series, good luck! I have quite a few I need to finish myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, yes you do! And I think Blythewood will def be a Morgan book :)

      Delete
  3. haha I'm glad you did this topic and not me. What's a series and how do I finish one? *sobbing*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. [LOOKS POINTEDLY AT CROOKED KINGDOM]

      [says nothing]

      [is a model of restraint]

      Delete
  4. You need to finish Chaos Walking - the ending of the series was near-perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am scared! I still don't think I am ever ready for an autho who pulled the original Manchee...

      Delete
  5. Awww you need to finish Chaos Walking. It's worth it, I promise. And I am also in dire need of the new Illuminae book!! Title just got announced though... Obsidio. I haven't even read the summary because I think it'd get me all antsy. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aahhh! I will! This year. It's gonna happen. Probably ;)

      AAAH YES and it's notout til NEXT YEAR. How cruel, Jay and Amie.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.