Waiting on Wednesday: Ash and Quill

Wednesday, April 12, 2017


I read and loved both Ink and Bone and Paper and Fire... so it's should be no surprise that I am eagerly waiting for the third book.



The unforgettable characters from Ink and Bone and Paper and Fire unite to save the Great Library of Alexandria from itself in this electrifying adventure in the New York Times bestselling series.

Hoarding all the knowledge of the world, the Great Library jealousy guards its secrets. But now a group of rebels poses a dangerous threat to its tyranny....

Jess Brightwell and his band of exiles have fled London, only to find themselves imprisoned in Philadelphia, a city led by those who would rather burn books than submit. But Jess and his friends have a bargaining chip: the knowledge to build a machine that will break the Library’s rule.

Their time is running out. To survive, they’ll have to choose to live or die as one, to take the fight to their enemies—and to save the very soul of the Great Library....



Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine
Expected Publication: July 11 2017
Publisher: Berkley






Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1)
Paper and Fire (The Great Library #2)



Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires #1)
The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires #2)
Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires #3)
Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires #4)
Lord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires #5)
Carpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires #6)
Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires #7)
Kiss of Death (The Morganville Vampires #8)
Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires #9)
Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires #10)
Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires #11)
Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires #12)
Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires #13)
Fall of Night (The Morganville Vampires #14)
Daylighters (The Morganville Vampires #15)





6 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series yet! I keep thinking I should but never do. I haven't been reading a whole lot of YA lately to be honest but this storyline has always intrigued me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I love the premise for this. Creative...and ominous.

      Delete
    2. Creative and ominous... intriguing. :)

      Delete
    3. well the Library is not always necessarily... good. Dun dun duuuun.

      Delete
  2. Yaaassss, I can't wait to read this book as well! I loved the first two books! So cool that this series will be a five-book series. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Jessie. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, too. I got super attached to the characters. I'm pretty scared.
      I had no idea it was going to be 5-books! That makes me happy.

      You too, ALyssa!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.