Added This Week - Full steam ahead!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I have been on vacation for about eleven days and sadly the dream ends tomorrow. During this time I've discovered I have a lot of bought, unread steampunk books. (and I bought two more by George Mann today! And also The Physick Book of Deliverance Dance [it was only $4.98!]) But I digress: I've decided that my monthly planned reads for August will consist of a lot of steampunk novels. The list is thus:
The Aviator by Morgan Karpiel (Adventures of New Europa #3)
The Affinity Bridge by George Mann (Newbury & Hobbes #1)
The Osiris Ritual by George Mann (Newbury & Hobbes #2)
Steam and Sorcery by Cindy Spencer Pape (Gaslight Chronicles #1)
Photographs and Phantoms by Cindy Spencer Pape (Gaslight Chronicles #1.5)
Heart of Iron by Ekaterina Sedia
Lady Dorn by Sean Hayden
Roil by Trent Jamieson (The Nightbound Land #1)
The Tinkerer's Daughter by Jamie Sedgwick

Of course, other books will be mixed in so I don't die of steampunk overload, but I'm pretty excited. I own all of those except for Roil and Heart of Iron, which are both NetGalley ARCs. Both Lady Dorn and Aboard the Unstoppable Aerostat Fenris are available for only $.99 for Nooks and Kindles, too. Roil is available for only $4.79 as a preorder as well.


In other news, expect a review for 





most likely tomorrow. I was surprised by both this book and how I felt about it! And yes, I know it's still July for the rest of today and tomorrow, but I'm ahead of schedule (for once!)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, more steampunk temptations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully! I'm pretty excited about all of them (especially Heart of Iron, the George Manns and Cindy Spencer Papes!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.