Blog Watch Wednesday!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Review's I've Posted:


On A Dark Wing by Jordan Dane - 2.5/5 stars - supernatural fiction

The Demi-Monde: Winter by Rod Rees - 4/5 stars - steampunk, science fiction, fantasy, young-adult, dystopa


Fun Stuff:

Is Thor a feminist movie? This was really quite a brilliant read and theory. I would have to acknowledge I am swayed by her arguments.

Here are Twitter's top ten #hastags for 2011. My favorite? #tigerblood. I'm just flummoxed that "#winning" didn't make. My contributions alone should have rocketed it up the charts ;)

Also be sure to check out Flavorwire's Most Surprising Twitter Trends of 2011

Also a fun list of 10 Inventions from Movies We Wish Were Real. I'm not so sure the world is so keen to inflict Flubber upon it once more...

New Tumblr of the Week: Ugly Renaissance Babies


An artist's interpretation of Manchester, England after an apocalyptic event. The artist, James Chadderton, does really excellent and well-done work, inspired by movies such as 28 Days Later, The Road, Children of Men.
London tourist dungeon ends up with real skeleton. It's just like a Bones episode.

Do you agree with this list of TV's Most Memorable Pets? Where's Radar from M*A*S*H?! But Rowdy from Scrubs pulls a mentions so I will let it slide.. . . 

.....which of course leads to the "Rowdy, NO" video from Scrubs.
You know you want to rewatch and rehash the 30 Freakiest Ads of 2011. I personally thought the Toyota "People person" one to be the weirdest.

9 clips from the new Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows have been released. I'm pretty stoked to see Downey and Law's bromance reignite with witty banter and explosions.

How to pretty much ensure that one date won't turn into anything more than embarrassment.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to the new Sherlock Holmes. Don't go to see much in theater but this most likely be one of those occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Robert Downey Jr. and love him as Sherlock - he fits the role so well. Or maybe my crush has colored my view, either way I totally agree with you: I'm really looking forward to the next movie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.