Planned Reads for December 2011!

Thursday, December 1, 2011
It's the last month of the year and I am so excited to start my second year of blogging. I've learned so much since April -- book twitter! BEA! NetGalley! -- and I can't wait to see what it will be like with a full year of blogging under my belt. I have some definite goals:


In 2012, I will:
possibly rename this(lol)
post at least 200 times in the year
have an author interview
get to 150 GFC followers
get my NetGalley ratio up
look into attending BEA in the future!

I feel like I've really found my online niche. It's so refreshing to find people who love the same kind of things -- book twitter is especially great for this. I wouldn't have found as many great friends and books without it.

That said, I hope to round out my last of the year reads with:



The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
Fracture by Megan Miranda
And The Demi Monde by Rod Rees!

Anything I'm missing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.