Blog Watch Wednesday

Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Reviews Posted:







Fun Stuff:

The 11 Greatest Transformations of Gary Oldman's Career. I love that he's so versatile and willing to take risks!

All the literary references on The Daily Show! Ah, Jon Stewart, I heart you so.


An exclusive talk between Daniel Radcliffe and J.K. Rowling. Topics include: the final battle, Lily's name, the necessity for Dumbledore's Army.

Arrested Development mashed up with Thor. It works in a brilliantly funny and clever way.

15 Novels Eclipsed by The Movie Adaptation. I don't sign off on all of these, though  I can Jaws is a far better movie than book.


And some more books optioned for film. Dear lord, PLEASE DO NOT ENCOURAGE THE HOCKING. Her books are terrible, predictaable, and badly written. Don't feed the beast. But DO MAKE a DoSaB movie! Please! I'm also down with a film version of Before I Fall, and based on early buzz, The Diviners.

Finnick Odair has been cast for Catching Fire.... and the actor chosen is underwhelming.

Two new/deleted scenes cut from The Avengers.
and 

The best character intros in Sf/f movies. Oh, Heath Ledger as the Joker wins all around.





The 35 Greatest Animal Photobombers. This made my day, #18 especially.

The Rory Gilmore reading challenge -- how many of these books have you read? (58 for me!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.