Mini-Hiatus/I'm On Vacation!

Saturday, August 4, 2012




This is where I have been for the last 5 days (not pictured: giant rain and sandstorms, the boat breaking down 4 miles from camp, etc.), with nearly everyone I love (family [minus my awesome brother-in-law, best friends, and boyfriend in tow). It's been an adventure and, though I didn't read very much (less than 200 pages over 5 days!), I am sad to not be there anymore.

I am still on vacation until the 7th, so I am not sure how much I will be around online or how often reviews will be posted here. I do have some I am working on (Speechless by Hannah Harrington, Eon and Eona by Alison Goodman, as well as thoughts on Earth Unaware and OSC himself) so hopefully those will be written and up soon. I just didn't want there to be complete silence on my part here for so long - the mini-hiatus is drawing to an end, so stay tuned!

Or I may just go back to Powell ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.