Another Book Haul Post!

Saturday, September 7, 2013
First: MY HARRY POTTER SPECIAL EDITIONS ARRIVED. I'm sure you've all seen the covers, so here is an instagram I took of them all.



They are JUST SO GORGEOUS. I love them and probably will never actually read them (I own two other, older, used editions) but keep them as memorabilia.

Onto other books!



Sent:

The Nine Fold Heaven by Mingmei Yip (Historical Fiction Virtual Book Tours)

Gracianna by Trini Amador (Historical Fiction Virtual Book Tours)

I won't get to read either of those before October, but I am looking forward to both.

Bought:

I had to go out and socialize (with people) so my boyfriend agreed to buy me two books (which I turned into three) if I didn't... say... break out into Disney songs.

The Shadowy Horses by Susanna Kearsley - not pictured because I'd read it and my sister really wanted to read it.

Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn #2) by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian 
A hardback in great condition for only $7? In a series I've been meaning to read? Sold.

Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood
I had been all over this before the reviews came out. When they did I decided to wait, and getting it for $7 was a steal.

And then from Better World Books, when they had a great sale - 

The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events #3) by Lemony Snicket
I've slowly been accumulating this series so I jumped on finding a hardback for less than $3.

Rosebush by Michele Jaffe
I read, loved, and was completely shocked by Jaffe's Ghost Flower, so I have high hopes for this.

Where The Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
I was discussing this book the other day for this post and realized my copy was in poor shape. 

Gifted:

Paper Towns by John Green
I'm ehhh on Green - he can be hit or miss - but a friend gave this to me, so I will probably read it. Eventually.

eBooks Bought:
All Kindle buys this time, thanks to the Kindle Daily Deals.

Dairy Queen (Dairy Queen #1) by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

Enclave (Razorland #1) by Anne Aguirre

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels #1) by Ilona Andrews

7 comments:

  1. HARRY POTTER SPECIAL EDITION AHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAHHHH HARRY POTTER!!!!! SPECIAL EDITION!!!! SO PRETTY!!! *dies*

    And Paper Towns! It's the only John Green novel I have left, so I'm a little upset, but really excited too. Wonderful haul, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that HP special edition box-set so badly. They are so gorgeous!! I loved Fire With Fire (and the first book). I can't believe you snagged it for only $7. Great find! Great haul this week! Happy reading!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M DYING!! I already have the adult version of Harry Potter series, but this looks so pretty I just might buy it! Nice haul, other books look great too :)

    My book haul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new Harry Potter's are so PRETTY. I wouldn't read them either.
    YAY YOU BOUGHT MAGIC BITES. Don't give up on the first one. It's not the best one but still good. Hope you love Kate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another haul. I love that your boyfriend bribes you with books. The hubby buys me books instead of flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..enjoy your books.

    I found your blog on the Examiner.com interview.

    Nice blog.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.