Dani and Jessie's November Wrap Up

Tuesday, December 1, 2015



I feel so old saying this but how the hell is it already December? I feel like it was JUST August. It cannot be almost 2016. I mean, when I say "last year" my brain still thinks that means 2012. I refuse to believe it's almost time for Christmas. And if there's anything I can do, it's deny things I don't like.

That said, November was a good month for me. I turned twentycouuuugh. Older. I turned older. I got to go to my hometown for Thanksgiving and see my family. I got to go Out of Africa wildlife park and see white tigers and regular tigers (neither of which are from Africa....) play in a pool. I fed a giraffe. Bonded with a grizzly cub and shared a mental connection with a wolf. Maybe those last two are partially made up but it was a really fun day.

Blog-wise, Dani and I were on a roll! We posted a bit more this last month and I feel excited about blogging for the first time in a while. Maybe it's that we're already making BEA plans with some amazing bloggers. Maybe it's knowing that after 10 years I get to see Dani twice in less than 8 months. Who knows! But check it out:

Books Read:  27



Notable favorites:
The Conqueror's Wife by Stephanie Thornton
A Year of Ravens especially those by Kate Quinn, Stephanie Dray, and E. Knight
Winter by Marissa Meyer
Just Visiting by Dahlia Adler
Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez

Books Reviewed:
The Conqueror's Wife by Stephanie Thornton (5 stars)
A Year of Ravens by various authors (4 stars)
Lost Covenant by Ari Marmell (4 stars)
Just Visiting by Dahlia Adler (4 stars)
Medicis Daughter by Sophie Perinot (4 stars)
Two Minute Review: The Aeronaut's Windlass by Jim Butcher  (3.5 stars)
Sisters of Treason by Elizabeth Fremantle (3.5 stars)
Young Widows Club by Alexandra Coutts (3 stars)
The Secret Life of Anna Blanc by Jennifer Kincheloe (3 stars)
Recent DNFs 

Flights of Fantasy Challenge Reads:
The Elfstones of Shannara by Terry Brooks (Shannara Trilogy #2 - reread) 11/2/15 - 11/3/15
The Wishsong of Shannara by Terry Brooks (Shannara Trilogy #3 - reread) 11/3/15 - 11/5/15
The Scions of Shannara by Terry Brooks (Heritage of Shannara #1 - reread) 11/5/15 - 11/6/15
The Druid of Shannara by Terry Brooks (Heritage of Shannara #2 - reread) 11/7/-11/9/15
Talon by Janet Lee Carey (Wilde Island #1) 11/10/15 - 11/12/15
The Elf Queen of Shannara by Terry Brooks (Heritage of Shannara #3 - reread) 11/20/15
The Talismans of Shannara by Terry Brooks (Heritage of Shannara 34 - reread) 11/25/15 - 11/26/15
Soundless by Richelle Mead 11/28/15







November was SO good for us on the blog! And December is going to be even better. We have a super special Christmas gift for us and you. Keep your eyes open! Plus, I read some really good books this month.

Books Read: 11



Notable Favorites: 

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Andersen
Firefight by Brandon Sanderson

Reviews: 

Pirate by Fabio
Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson

Discussion/Blog Posts: 

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Quotes in the Last Year
Fall Bookish Bingo Wrap-Up

Times Listened to Hamilton: 51


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2015 Ageless Pages Reviews. All Rights Reserved.

Amelia Theme by The Lovely Design CO and These Paper Hearts.